EcomembraneCE Mark to EN 13967:2017Accredited by the British Board of Agrément (BBA: 94/3009)Manufactured using 100% recycled polytheneVisqueen's low cost Eco entry level brandSuitable for use below concrete floors in accordance with clause 11 of CP 102:1973Visqueen EcoMembrane® is manufactured from 100% recycled polyethylene suitable for use as a Type “A” damp proof membrane as defined by BS EN 13967: 2012. It is black or blue in colour, available in 250μm, 300μm and 500μm thicknesses and in convenient multi folded rolls.
To ensure full waterproofing protection please use the following certified system components.
Damp Proof Membranes - Visqueen Building Products
Damp Proof Membranes
Please use the following filters to help you decide which of our Damp Proof Membranes is right for your project.
- Accredited by the British Board of Agrément (BBA: 94/3009)
- Manufactured using 100% recycled polythene
- Visqueen's low cost Eco entry level brand
- Suitable for use below concrete floors in accordance with clause 11 of CP 102:1973
- BBA Certified
- Visqueen's premium grade Damp Proof Membrane
- Suitable for use on commercial and domestic applications
- Comprehensively independently tested
- Supplied centre folded to reduce the risk of cracks in screed